Academy of Magics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Gift of Nature
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am by TsundereChan

» It's a Small World After All
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am by Lamebuddy

» Mai's skills
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm by Aierrerest

» Aito Yamauchi
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am by Emi

» Aierre's Skills
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am by Aierrerest

» Mai Yukimura
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 am by Aierrerest

» Emi Shinobu's Skills
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am by Emi

» Ada Ameron's skills
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm by Emi

» Aierre K. Wistal
The Gift of Nature I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm by Aierrerest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Gift of Nature

2 posters

Go down

The Gift of Nature Empty The Gift of Nature

Post by TsundereChan Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Mai had been wandering for hours before she discovered the lake. "I finally found it," she said as she looked around, "It's just as beautiful as I thought it would be." Her long dark, purple hair swayed in the soft breeze. The magic user had come on her own since she finally got the long deserved break she requested. As soon as she heard word that she would have a break, she grabbed her guitar, amplifier and a set of headphones before heading out. Mai had always been one to enjoy nature the way it was, untouched by human civilization.

"Nature is a beautiful thing isn't it? If only there were more places like this.."
TsundereChan
TsundereChan

Back to top Go down

The Gift of Nature Empty Re: The Gift of Nature

Post by Lamebuddy Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:34 am

After leaving the amusement park and parting with Amber, Ada picked up Fiona the Giraffe from her play pen and rode off to a place no one knew about. Well, almost no one. Ada and Fiona arrived at a serene landscape with a sparkling lake and beautiful rolling hills in the background. Ada dismounted Fiona and admired the intrinsic beauty of the lake for 10 seconds. "I'm bored now," Ada remarked. After all, she was always the type to throw away toys after a short amount of time. Ada promptly lead Fiona under a leafy green tree and used Fiona's tall back as a stool to help climb up the tree. Swiftly, Ada's right leg swung up and hooked onto a large branch, followed by her left leg. Ada hung from the branch and felt the blood rushing to her head when she noticed a girl with hair that reached her waist relaxing by the lake with musical equipment.
Lamebuddy
Lamebuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TsundereChan Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am

Mai sighed as she stared out at the water.  "Geez, this isn't exactly fun if I'm alone.  I mean, what else can I do besides play some music and admire nature?"  She set down her music equipment before lying down.  Letting out yet another sigh, Mai closed her eyes and relaxed.  'And here I go worrying over random things again.  I need to learn how to relax.  It's not like the world is out to get me.... right?'

Mai opened her eyes and frowned.  "What am I doing with my life?" She ran a hand through her dark hair. Was she worrying too much? No it couldn't be. She was perfectly safe.
TsundereChan
TsundereChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum