Academy of Magics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Gift of Nature
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am by TsundereChan

» It's a Small World After All
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am by Lamebuddy

» Mai's skills
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm by Aierrerest

» Aito Yamauchi
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am by Emi

» Aierre's Skills
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am by Aierrerest

» Mai Yukimura
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 am by Aierrerest

» Emi Shinobu's Skills
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am by Emi

» Ada Ameron's skills
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm by Emi

» Aierre K. Wistal
Aierre K. Wistal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm by Aierrerest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Aierre K. Wistal

Go down

Aierre K. Wistal Empty Aierre K. Wistal

Post by Aierrerest Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Character Information

Name: Aierre Kamila Wistal

Birthday: March 25

Grade: 11th

Class: Offense

Appearance:
Aierre has long black hair that are usually tied up into twin tails. Her red eyes were inherited from her mother and so was her pretty black hair. She has a petite figure and standing straight up she is about 5'5 or roughly 165 centimeters.
Aierre:

Personality: Aierre is typically a quiet person, but there will times where she'll talk more than what you are used to hear coming out of her mouth. She is very judgmental, but would never dare to say her thoughts out loud. She is very considerate to the people around her, but is also very cautious of strangers.

Background: Both her parents and her older brother were magic users, but she didn't know about that or about the existence of magic until a certain incident took place when she was around 7 years old. She was playing with her brother in the backyard one day, when suddenly her brother did something that made her extremely angry. She somehow summoned a small sword and it hurled towards her brother. Luckily, the sword missed him and hit a nearby tree, but this incident left little Aierre very scared and confused. Her parents heard the noise and came rushing out and her brother explained everything to them. After she calmed down her parents started to explain stuff about magic to her and told her that when she was old enough they were going to send her away to a school where she will gain more knowledge about magic and the sorts.

(rip grammar)
Aierrerest
Aierrerest
Admin

https://islandofmagia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum