Academy of Magics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Gift of Nature
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am by TsundereChan

» It's a Small World After All
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am by Lamebuddy

» Mai's skills
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm by Aierrerest

» Aito Yamauchi
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am by Emi

» Aierre's Skills
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am by Aierrerest

» Mai Yukimura
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 am by Aierrerest

» Emi Shinobu's Skills
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am by Emi

» Ada Ameron's skills
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm by Emi

» Aierre K. Wistal
Emi Shinobu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm by Aierrerest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Emi Shinobu

Go down

Emi Shinobu Empty Emi Shinobu

Post by Emi Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Character Information

Name: Emi Shinobu

Birthday: June 14th

Class: Support

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Emi was born as a brunette but due to juvenile decisions, she decided to bleach her hair. She likes wearing traditional clothing and her eyes are purple.

Personality:
Emi, surprisingly, is not rude or condescending to anybody. Instead, she's always has the need to help and she's generally neutral to everybody she meets. She has a business-like attitude and she always, always remembers the favors she owes or is owed to. The job she is assigned will always be completed minimalistically (always finishing the basic requirements but never anything that's not necessary).

Background: Emi was practically raised in the Academy, since her parents were successful healers who enrolled at the school for the majority of their childhood. Why she turned out to be a Support instead of a Healer bewildered her but it never took an impact on her life. She was just a girl who was raised in a regular household, with loving parents and wonderful friends who supported her every step of the way. Even when she was a toddler, her powers weren't kept much of a secret but to be honest, she didn't really care. It made her feel superior. Using her buffs and charms, she helped people with anything they wanted, whether it was to help someone with their crush or to help a student cheat on a test. Either way, she always got something back in exchange of her powers. She became to build a reputation and by doing this, she began to develop evil morals. These exchanges would soon lead to her downfall and she joined the Oracles of Sins to achieve her immoral dreams.

Reason to Join: To take over the world
Emi
Emi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum