Academy of Magics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Gift of Nature
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am by TsundereChan

» It's a Small World After All
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am by Lamebuddy

» Mai's skills
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm by Aierrerest

» Aito Yamauchi
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am by Emi

» Aierre's Skills
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am by Aierrerest

» Mai Yukimura
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 am by Aierrerest

» Emi Shinobu's Skills
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am by Emi

» Ada Ameron's skills
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm by Emi

» Aierre K. Wistal
Ada Ameron I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm by Aierrerest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ada Ameron

Go down

Ada Ameron Empty Ada Ameron

Post by Lamebuddy Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Character Information

Name: Ada Ameron; Double AA Battery (nickname)

Birthday: 7/11

Class: Healing Class

Appearance: Ada's height is 3'9'' and she wears multicolored dresses with white leggings. Her shoes change every week because of how dirty she gets them while playing around. Ada's hair that reaches her shoulders is usually left down because she looks weird in a ponytail. Ada's eyes are purple, with stubby eyelashes. Ada has a small mouth, which is surprising considering how much she talks. She also has small hands and feet.
Ada Ameron Double10

Personality: Actions: steals items from others, pinches herself when nervous, very talkative, cuts her own hair, falls/trips a lot

Others' views of her: smiling all the time, jumpy, cheerful, bouncy, innocent, way too optimistic (which is why they call her Double AA battery)

Thoughts: evil intentions, thinks mostly about her parents, day dreams often

Likes: pandas, origami, bunnies, banana chips, piggyback rides, steamed sea bass, cotton candy

Dislikes: unicorns, cats, bouncy balls, cashmere sweaters, chocolate, grape juice, bald people

Special Possessions: Pippy the Panda, Fiona the Giraffe, a collection of erasers from around the world, a mini bamboo farm, a jar of banana chips, a large play pen for Fiona the Giraffe, and abnormally large collection of brand new shoes

Background: Ada's parents (who were from the Academy) protected her from the Oracle at first, running from country to country. Ada was raised by her mom, Diane, her dad, Barry, and her mysterious older sister for the first two years of her life. Tired of constantly escaping, Ada's parents left her with her aunt, Vane, and her uncle, Koby. Unfortunately, they didn't know how abusive they would treat her, so Ada's parents left her without any worries. Vane and Koby ended up neglecting Ada, making her live in a ditch for four years. Determined to no longer be treated like trash, Ada escaped from the hole that she lived in, and ran into a plain landscape, where she was raised by giraffes in wild from ages 6-8. On one fateful day, a scout team from the Oracle of Sin wandered into the flat landscape, where they saw the wondrous sight of tiny Ada on top of Fiona the Giraffe. Ada was in the middle of piercing a rhinoceros with another rhino's horn at the time, so she was oblivious of her surroundings. The scouts of the Oracle intercepted Ada's attack on the rhinoceros, and introduced themselves. The People of the Oracle then took her in and taught her how to harness magic, raising her until present day (age 11). They were also the ones who named her Ada Ameron; Ada's original name given by her parents is unknown.

Reason to Join: Ada joined the Oracle wanting to feel loved and needed by others. Joined the Healing Class because her parents were pharmacists. She wanted to search for her original parents and follow them.
Lamebuddy
Lamebuddy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum